January 9, 2018
Central registration for both full day and half day kindergarten, as well as first graders new to the district, will be done online followed by an in-person appointment at the Cranford Board of Education, Administrative Offices, 132 Thomas Street (playground entrance – rear of Lincoln School). Registration will take place between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m Monday, February 5, through Friday, February 9, with limited appointments available on Saturday, February 10, 2018. Please read and carefully follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044ea9ad23aaf94-20182019 to schedule an appointment for registration.
2. Please select the date and time that you would like to come to register your child and press submit and sign up.
3. Once you have submitted your appointment request, you will receive a confirmation email and a link to InfoSnap.
4. Enter all of your information on the InfoSnap site making sure to hit “submit.” Please make sure you print out the Affidavit of Residency, Medical Information Form and Parent Medical History Enrollment Form before closing the program.
5. All information must be entered on InfoSnap ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
● Original Birth Certificate with raised seal (we will copy).
● Affidavit of Residency (downloaded from InfoSnap-please have notarized prior to your appointment).
● Mortgage commitment, deed, property tax bill, lease (please provide landlord contact information).
● Utility Bill (electric, gas,water); phone bills will not be accepted.
● State-Issued Photo ID with address (i.e., Driver’s License).
● If you are a single parent, please provide documentation that verifies you as the custodial parent.
● Both Medical Enrollment Forms (downloaded from InfoSnap). The physician’s form need not be completed by registration but must be supplied to your school’s nurse by the first week of school.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact my assistant, Michele Cammarata, at 908-709-6202. Toward the close of this school year, you will be notified in writing of the date and time of kindergarten orientation. We look forward to welcoming your child to our schools.
Dr. Scott Rubin Superintendent of Schools
Cranford Public School District
132 Thomas Street
Cranford, NJ 07016