Hillside Avenue School
PTA Events and Activities for the Week of September 18, 2017
- PTA MEETING MONDAY 9/18 at 7pm in the cafeteria. Free babysitting and refreshments will be provided. The agenda, minutes of the previous meeting, and Treasurer’s Report are attached. The proposed budget is also attached.
- No school Thursday (9/21) and Friday (9/22)
- BECOME A PTA MEMBER. Even if you can’t attend meetings, your dues help fund PTA activities. To sign up online go to our Sign Up page at http://signup.com/go/
JCLTawx (please make sure you use the “donate” button to pay the $10 membership fee). Or you can fill out the membership form which can be found at our website at http://haspta.digitalpto. com/join-the-has-pta (there will also be membership forms at the PTA meeting on 9/18) and submit the form to the PTA mailbox in the school’s office.
- Middle School parents: If you are interested in joining the PTA’s Middle School Committee, sign up here: http://signup.com/go/
JxiSZNM. The committee is dividing into subcommittees for each grade to plan grade-specific events. If you are interested in being part of the planning of Middle School events, please join this committee.
- Volunteer: To help plan PTA events, become a member of committees, or just volunteer for an individual event, go to our Sign Up page at http://signup.com/go/JMSz6q
- Book Drive: Clean out your bookshelves and help fill out classroom libraries at the same time. You can drop off books at the red bin near the Grades 1-3 door, or drop them off at Christine’s porch (pls check email or Facebook page for address).
- Box Tops: Start collecting your Box Tops – we will be having some contests soon!